Milk tea is the new frozen yogurt, and I’m certainly not complaining. The sweet, creamy flavor of milk tea never fails to tickle my taste buds, and drinking it is never boring because it comes in so many flavors.
We were at the SM Mall of Asia in Pasay last sunday evening to have a dinner with my family and then my sister and I decided to buy a drink in Chatime near the SM Cinemas’ ticket booth.
Chatime was founded in Taiwan in 2005 and aims to be the eastern counterpart of the booming coffee shop industry from the West. Currently, it has over 480 stores worldwide and we’re glad that we already have a few branches here in the Philippines! You can find visit them at:]Chatime already has seven branches open, located at:
- Chatime Pioneer Center, Pasig
- Chatime Robinson’s Galleria Supermarket
- Chatime Landmark Bridgeway, Makati
- Chatime One Archers Place, Taft
- Chatime SM Mall of Asia, Manila
- Chatime Wilson, Greenhills recently opened too