My SerendipiTea

Located at the ground floor of Cocoon Boutique Hotel at Scout Tobias corner Scout Rallos in Quezon City, we saw My SerendipiTea accidentally when we are looking for  Rub Ribs & BBQ with my friend. So we decided to try My SerendipiTea after our big lunch.


Click to enlarge

I was able to enjoy their Wintermelon Milk Tea which is their Top three (3) at around Php 75 for the medium-sized cup. Quite affordable for a tea shop with free wi-fi access so you can drink milk tea the whole day and go online at the same time. Plus, they are open until 2 a.m.!
MENU





This tea shop one does not enjoy the wide array of great tasting drinks, but you can also  enjoy the warm and friendly environment. The shop’s interior is screaming of a colorful decor combination.

Affordable, healthy and yummy, I do see all the reasons why tea shops continue to grow like mushrooms around the metro; and as long as they offer their distinct flavors I’m very happy with that. And the milk tea frenzy will continue to live on, and as long as there is one around the corner, yours truly will surely be the first ones to try it. Make milk teas your one daily habit.

My SerendipiTea | Facebook Page
Scout Tobias cor. Scout Rallos, 1110 Quezon City, Philippines
Tel. no: (02) 514 6773