BONO Artisanal Gelato now open in The Podium

I was so thrilled when Bono Artisanal Gelato finally opened in The Podium! If someone would let me choose Gelato or Ice cream, I would choose Gelato, because of the texture and many flavors to choose from. Like Bono said on facebook, in eight (8) weeks you can try all of their Gelato, imagine how many variants they have for dessert.

That's Chef Zarah Zaragoza-Manikan ( in White Short Sleeve) assisting the BONO staff

They are different because of the love to experiment with flavors. A new and exciting flavors which would delight customers.
Photo taken at ClickTheCity.com
What I liked about BONO the most is that they have fun, unique flavors which you can't find in other gelato stores! Their best-selling flavors are Speculoos and Taho. You can ask to try out the flavors first before ordering.

Red Velvet Cupcake

Since it was my first encounter with this flavor, I was bracing myself for some of cupcake sweetness, but it turns out, this one is just mildly sweet and ultra creamy. I loved this flavor, and I'm so looking forward to try out their bestselling Taho next.



Pistacchio
Its unique nutty flavour is what defines this ice cream.

MENU
For Cup/Cone
Single (1 Flavor) Php 130 / Double (2 Flavors) Php 200
For Cup only
Single (1 Flavor) Php 85
click to enlarge

If you happen to drop by The Podium, SM Aura and SM Makati, do try BONO Artisanal Gelato! I'm sure you'll find a unique flavor from their amazing lineup that will be a sure hit. For more information, check out their Website and Facebook.

BONO Artisanal Gelato

The Podium
G/F 18 ADB Ave.
Ortigas Center Mandaluyong City

SM Aura Premier
LG/F 26th Street
cor. Carlos P. Garcia Avenue,
Taguig City, Metro Manila

SM Makati
2/F, East Drive corner Hotel Drive,
Ayala Center, Makati, Metro Manila
551-0587

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with us :)