I'm Shoe in Love!


When: July 9 -10, 2011
Where: NBC TENT, BGC

An entrance fee of 50 PHP would be charged, this is a much-awaited shoe sale, I hope we can come this Saturday. My sister and I expect that there are many people who will come to this event. I hope they can extend their store hours up to 10pm.
And to get the most out of this event, The The LiST Group also found a way for charity. What more can it be but to helpful others as well.


PARTICIPATING BRANDS TO DATE:
• Charles & Keith
• LYN
• T Studio
• Flatshop by VNC
• So Fab
• Barbie by Shubiz
• Figlia
• Vibram Five Fingers
• Ipanema
• Grendha
• Swatch Seasiders
• Cushe
• Elle
• Hush Puppies
• Sebago
• Adidas
• Converse
• The Ramp
• Suelas
• Marengo
• Cole Vintage
• Trunkshow
• Terra & Agua
• Sole Sister
• Keep
• Frollic
• Suki
• Republic
• Marc Ecko
• Zoo York
• Skechers
• And1
• Gola
• Shoes to Kill
• Everybody Needs A Pair
• GBX
• Katie Shoes
• Virtual Mae
• S&H
• Gold Dot
• Blushing Geisha
• Souq International