Oh my GELATISSIMO!












It had been a custom in Gelatissimo to give their customers a free taste of the gelato of their choice. I would like to thank the crew here in Gelatissimo – Trinoma doing a great job in serving their customers. The crew of Gelatissimo Trinoma are all accommodating and pleasant.

 I also love their place in Trinoma, very comfy and great interior.  Best to hang out there with your friends.

So far, I highly recommend gelato in Gelatissimo.  I am gonna assure you that you'll gonna love their different variants of gelato.  Their gelatos are way flavourful and creamy.  My ultimate fave is the "Vanilla".  For the FIRST TIMER, try it by their free taste.  And, choose your fave flavor.  Have fun discovering your fave gelato. :)


4/F Trinoma Mall, EDSA cor. North Ave.
Quezon City, Metro Manila
Philippines
(02) 915-9997

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with us :)