Drink Tea at Sky Garden


There's another milk tea place in Sky Dome, SM North Edsa, and so, me and my friend decided to try it. Drink Tea's menu is very limited. We asked the crew what's their specialty. They said their best seller is Wintermelon which only cost Php 60.



Wintermelon Milk Tea
Since I had really low expectations of Drink Tea, I was pleasantly surprised when I tasted Wintermelon Milk Tea, it is very milk and suitably sweet. I think it's one of the best tasting out there.

It's a small milk tea store that can fit at most three or four groups. Can't wait to try the other best sellers like Roselle Iced Tea. Another reason to go to Sky Garden, because I seldom do.


Best Sellers

Promo and Menu
click to enlarge


Drink Tea | Facebook

North Edsa
Sky Garden Unit 211
(02) 646-1972

The Podium

12 ADB Ave, Ortigas Center
Mandaluyong City
(02) 687-1686

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with us :)